Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just Another Problem

Here's a li'l poem, tell me if u like it:

So, u thinks, I have a Problem,
But I don't see that I have a Problem,
I don't have a Problem, till i think i have Problem,
And if u still thinks I have a Problem,
I guess it's just your Problem.

What do think will be solution to the Problem?
is it a problem or u made it a Problem?
And finding solution is yet another problem,
So are you solving it, or adding new Problem?

So you are still stuck with the Problem,
See, if it can be solved, then there's no Problem,
And if can't be solved, then it's not a Problem,
There are always solutions to a Problem,
What can't be solved can never be a Problem.

Don't expect me to solve your Problem,
Coz what you have is just your Problem,
I may not even see it as Problem,
Guess you have to solve your own Problem.

Nobody caused you the Problem,
Coz it came to you that it's a Problem,
It's a Problem, coz you think it's a Problem,
Now you see, what's your Problem?

Can you see it??

No comments: